1. Tell us a bit about yourself and your background…We are a London-based fine dining events company that specialises in private chef services, food consultancy, media & corporate dining experiences, popups in London, surrounding counties and internationally. Our chef and co-founder, Pratap has worked in some of the UK’s finest restaurants including Gordon Ramsay Claridge’s, Le Manoir aux Quat’ Saisons, Chez Bruce and the Cinnamon Club. Pratap and Nikhat work as an exceptional team who are passionate about what they do and execute their events with panache, finesse and the utmost attention to detail. The food is a melting pot of cultures, cuisines and flavours carefully crafted to be harmonious in its final guise with spices blending subtly with delicate flavours to big and bold flavours proudly hitting every taste bud with joyous perfection. Come and be delighted, pampered and taken on a magical journey of gastronomic exploration.
2. What inspired you to cook? A fascination with cookbooks since the age of 6 and helping my mum with Christmas baking.
3. What makes your Supper Club special? It's in our home! The style of food is also very unique - French trained, Indian heritage, inspired by travels. We also have a few signature experiences that are multi-sensory & immersive such as our upcoming supper clubs Alice in Wonderland, Perfume: The Edible Scene and A Midsummer Night’s Dream.
4. What’s the best meal you’ve ever had/made? Ever had - Mugaritz, Noma, South India. Ever made - I'm too critical of my cooking, so I have yet to make my perfect/best meal!
5. Any advice for Supper Club guests? Be relaxed, chat to others around you and have fun!
Sounds to us like a pretty unique experience and one that’s sure to tickle the tastebuds!